- What will be done with the survey results?
- What results are shared with other institutions?
- What do the survey results look like?
- Where and when will the results be posted?
1. What will be done with the survey results?
Survey data are transmitted directly from the LibQUAL+® server to a database. The data are then analysed and the results aggregated. Reports are generated for individual libraries that provide information on how users perceive the quality of their service. Participating institutions will have access to summary results for each institution, allowing for comparisons among peer institutions and all participating academic institutions. This will aid in developing benchmarks and understanding best practices across institutions, and will help the University of Lethbridge to align services with user expectations.
2. What results are shared with other institutions?
Summary statistics only are shared with other institutions. The survey summary results will be made available to participants via the World Wide Web on a password protected website. User comments (from the comments section) will be made available to the users' institution.
3. What do the survey results look like?
Survey results include aggregate summaries, demographics by library, item summaries, dimension summaries, and dimensions measured for survey implementation.
4. Where and when will the results be posted?
Results will be compiled into a report that will be posted at this website and announced in campus publications. We expect to be making these results known by Fall 2014.